On 5th November 2016, Daniel Skermer (Founder) organised an informal gathering calling for help and support of 12 fellow Personal, Executive and Virtual Assistants from all different organisations, sectors, experience levels and geographical locations across the Region to discuss the idea of creating the Birmingham PA Forum.
Together we created our core values:
#Educational #Social #Inspiration #Aspiration #Celebration
Our aim is to create a platform to share ideas, suggestions, better ways of working, best practice, personal development and build a network across the City. We are now 330 members strong along with Educational, Social, Awards committees and Ambassadors that have committed so much personal time to make sure we can deliver this for you.
In 2017 and 2018 so far we have together delivered and created, Educational, Inspirational and Aspirational events & content that would enable many take a ways from each meeting to implement into the workplace such as
- How to build your personal brand, source suppliers , identify opportunities through Social Media with hints, tips, learning and Development
- Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing in the workplace, how to implement ideas to better working practices and keep a happy boss and colleagues
- GDPR and how this could affect you, in your day to day role
We have heard from some Inspirational speakers
- From PA to CEO, we heard an incredible story from the amazing Jane Weaver who became CEO of the company she started at as a Personal Assistant
- Personal Health information from Eileen Fagan, Solihull Health check clinic and the help and support that is out there for you and your colleagues
- Liz Taylor of TLC her AMAZING hints, tips and tricks on how to create the best parties and experiences after planning many Celebrity Celebrations in the past
We have enjoyed some fabulous Social events and Quizzical Christmas Party together and have many more to come throughout 2019.
See below for a list of upcoming events in 2019
PA Awards Judging Day
7th June 2019
Birmingham PA Awards
19th July 2019
Special thank you to our website sponsors A2B Radio Cars
A2B Radio Cars have been operating in Birmingham & Solihull since 1991, and have grown throughout the years to become Birmingham & Solihull’s largest taxi company.
At A2B Radio Cars our customers benefit from over 700 vehicles that are constantly available to transport our customers anywhere in the UK. We are proud to be one of Birmingham and Solihull’s largest taxi companies and with a fleet of over 700 vehicles, we are able to provide taxis and executive taxi services 24 hours-a-day, 365 days of the year.
We can provide a vehicle to suit any journey and occasion. Our large fleet allows us to supply prestige & executive cars for special occasions to standard cabs that will get you from A to B. We also have a wide range of airport taxis to make your journey to or from any UK airport easy and relaxing.